Riithink Digital Marketing is looking for a difference maker to join our creative team as a Copywriting Intern. In this role, you will contribute thought-provoking copy for websites, eCommerce platforms, social media, and other marketing spaces. You’ll be a team player, contributing to the overall success of our collaborative agency.
Consider applying if you have a passion for problem solving, a strong attention to detail, and an eagerness to help our clients succeed in the digital space. You’re able to interpret a brand’s purpose, pillars, and brand voice and turn concepts into articulate sentences. You have a passion for finding the exact words to make a statement and speak the language of our clients.
You’ll string together just the right words or phrases to get a message across to each of our clients’ target audiences. You should be able to tweak your creative writing to fit each channel of communication that we use for our clients including websites, social media, print collateral, digital ads, and others.
You’ll dive deep into the making of each of our client’s brands and have a full understanding of what makes them unique. You’ll aid in the process of tying graphic elements to written words to make sure the brand is fully cohesive.
You will contribute optimized copy for our eCommerce clients who sell on Amazon, Walmart, Target, Shopify, and other business platforms. You’ll research relevant keywords and use them when necessary to boost their product listings.
Search Engine Optimization
You’ll research best practices for search engine optimization (SEO) and apply your findings to marketing strategies. You’ll be asked to write and apply alt tags, optimized headlines, titles, and metadata, and perform other site improvements as necessary.
- Available to work a minimum of 5-10 hours per week on a hybrid schedule (in office and remotely)
- Pursuing a degree in marketing, communications, creative writing, or a related field
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills with a diligent eye for detail, language, flow, and grammar
- Strong research skills and ability to cite references and summarize findings
- Eloquent communicator and writer with an admirable eye for correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling
- Must be organized and able to meet tight deadlines while presenting top notch deliverables
- Familiarity with Google Docs, Google Slides, and Google Sheets
- Must be comfortable sitting in on client meetings and internal meetings and respectful of confidentiality
- Confident, self-motivated with strong sense of responsibility, able to use own judgement, take initiative, and make day-to-day decisions
- Previous copywriting experience is preferred but not required
- Strong creative thinking skills and ability to think conceptually.